Spider spray-in insulation delivers the industry's
highest R-values and is made from specially designed
formaldehyde-free fiber glass. The naturally white fibers
are mixed with a revolutionary nonhazardous adhesive.
By using Spider instead of other spray applied produtcs,
cycle time and operating cost are reduced.
Spider's unique ability to provide gap-free coverage
in a range of R-values means you can maximize actual
thermal performance while minimizing voids and leakage.
With Spider, you can finish installation for a typical
home in two to three hours. That's twice as fast as
cellulose. More importantly, Spider dries in two to eight
hours, more than six times faster than wet applied cellulose.
- Reduced Cycle Time: faster installation and drying
time speeds up sequencing and can reduce operating costs.
- Industry's Highest R-values: up to R-15 in a 2x4 cavity
and up to R-23 in a 2x6 cavity.
- Full coverage: gap-free coverage minimizes leakage for
maximun thermal performance and sound control.
- No Settling: revolutionary binder and lightweight fiber
glass prevent settling.
Mold, mildew, fire resistance and indoor air quality
are critical factors when insulating a home.
Spider is made from naturally resistant fiber glass.
And unlike cellulose, Spider spray-in fiber glass
is also naturally fire resistant.
- Low Moisture Content: when installed, reduces mold and
- No Added Toxins: non-toxic adhesive and formaldehyde-free
fiber glass eliminates ammonia off-gassing and Interior
Air Quality concerns.
Like all JM building insulation, Spider is manufactured
without formaldehyde. Which means homeowners don't have
to worry about insulation off-gassing. And our environment
is spared tons of hazardous pollutants.
- Renewable Resource: Spider's fibers are made mostly
from sand , a rapidly renewable resource.
- No Added Toxins: Spider's water-soluble adhesive contains
no hazardous chemicals.
- Energy Efficient: gap-free coverage improves thermal
peformance, potentially reducing HVAC requirements.